An Incredible Day in the Vineyard and Winery Learning How Wine is Made
Your Day Will Include:
- Arrive at the winery at 10am – Park at the bottom of the hill. You will start with
a vineyard tour and learn how ultra-premium grapes are grown and harvested.
- Crush Pad Tour – You will see the Crush Pad ready for harvest, you will be
guided through the winemaking process.
- Lunch and Private Tasting – You will then sit down for a delicious BBQ chicken lunch
with side salad and garnish, vegetarian black bean patty as an option, followed by a
private wine tasting of library wines and wines that never make it to the tasting bar.
Here is What You Need to Bring:
• Bring comfortable hiking shoes for your vineyard tour.
• Sunscreen and a wide brim hat.
• Water bottle in a backpack/fanny pack, etc.
• Desire to learn now to produce award winning wines.
3 Dates to Choose From
Saturday, September 22rd 10:00 am
Saturday, September 29th 10:00 am
Saturday, October 13th 10:00 am
Wine Club Member Preferred Price Only $34.95 per person
(Includes 2 people per membership)
All Non-Club Attendees Only $44.95 per person
Buy tickets here or
call (530) 620-1910 from 10am – 6pm daily.
Phone lines are open till 8pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
These limited seating events always sell out!